Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BLOG

HEY GUYS, REMEMBER THIS?

So, the semester is coming to a close, and that long, three-week stretch of Winter Break is rapidly approaching (if you haven't noticed that light at the end of this dark tunnel of finals). I don't know about you guys, but finding time to sketch for fun was hard for me (that might have been, in part, because of the movies and Smash Bros sessions. I don't know).

So, instead of rotting away in our respective basements this break, myself and a few other contributors, were thinking, "HEY WHY DON'T WE RESTART JERK AND DRAW?"--at least for the break before second semester madness start, to keep that art stuff going on.

I thought I'd post this a few weeks ahead of time in my December Mania, to get it out there, and maybe get you all interested in rejoining if you break doesn't involve you chopping off your hands.
Ex.1 of an activity that you can lose your hand doing
Ex.2 of hand-losing activity (Thanks Norman)


I'll post a topic the first Tuesday of break to get this started!

2 comments: