Monday, December 27, 2010

sketches

Hello everyone!!
So, I think we've all been pretty busy since we returned home from CCS. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!
Unfortunately, I haven't finished the first J&D (YET!!) It is almost done! I wanted to show some sketches because I am going to be out of town basically from this wednesday till next friday!
Marie Antoineete (which I am painting with watercolor) and my power animal is a chipmunk. They are good natured, like nuts, store things, and like to scurry. (just like me) Keep on doing art and enjoy the break!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Marie Antoinette. I can't wait to see it finished! And your chipmunk! So saucy.

    I was going to say something inappropriate relating to the chipmunk. I felt uncomfortable posting it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean how Marie should try some things with the chipmunk? Lemmiwinks.

    Watch the length of her arms, they're different. The knee on top looks to thick. That part is usually thinner than the rest of the leg. Watch the white space in the chipmunk's eyes

    ReplyDelete